Come Explore Inland Southern California’s Beer Country
The ISC Brewer’s Guild Mission
The mission of the Inland Southern California Brewer’s Guild is to market Inland Southern California craft beers and to build public recognition and support of local breweries as viable and successful business operations throughout the ISC region.
In 2013, Inland SoCal’s breweries banded together to help craft beer fans discover brews as unique as our Inland Southern California heritage. This region is home to dozens of craft breweries creating beers so fresh and exciting, you can’t help but hoist a pint. (Cheers!)
- President: Ben Cook, Hangar 24 Brewery
- Vice President: Scot Koury, Packinghouse Brewing Co.
- Secretary: Marcus Cole, Kat Daddy Brewery
- Treasurer: Andy Dale, Dale Brothers Brewery
- Member-At-Large: Aaron Heyden, Black Market Brewing Co.
Join The ISCBG
We welcome new members who share our passion for craft beers. We offer four levels of membership:
- Brewery – Breweries located and brewing in the ISC region
- Pub – Bars and establishments serving ISC brews
- Trade – people/businesses selling or servicing craft brewers
- Press – Members of the press
The ISCBG Map & Info Guide
The ISCBG Map & Information Guide is the kind of treasure map Blackbeard would die for, if he were still alive. But that’s not the point. What is, is the fact that this little gem is yours without any swashbuckling or saber rattling. Just point and click, and it’s yours for free.